Sukprasert was born in 1980 in Bangkok, Thailand. Nalidsa is an award winning
self taught artist. In 1992 she was awarded the prestigious Young Thai Artist Achievement Award commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Queen Sirikit of Thailand. In 2002 she
was commissioned by the Thai Baan Museum in Ubon Ratchathani
to do a large wall mural depicting the daily life of a rural Thai fishing
village. In 2009 she was commissioned by The Green World Foundation in
Bangkok to do a series of four original acrylic paintings with environmental
sustainability as the theme. Nalidsa works in acrylics ,oils ,pastels and mixed
media to create her folk style art which is often inspired by her travels and
her local life observation. Her unique and original art has been sold to
private art collectors in Thailand, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, Germany, and
England. Currently Nalidsa spends most of her time residing between Bangkok,
Phuket and Penang.
- Certificate of Merit Award for Drawing: Sarasas Pitthaya School, Bangkok.
- Outstanding Achievement Award for Drawing: 25th Anniversary Sarasas Pitthaya
- Award for Drawing: Presented by The Minister of Public Health on HIV
Prevention for Thai Women Exhibition, Bangkok.
- Award for Drawing: Sarasas Pitthaya School, Bangkok.
Outstanding Achievement Award for Drawing: Presented by Her Royal Highness
Princess Soamsawali and Her Royal Highness Princess Bajrakitiyabha. Thai Art
Student Exhibition, Bangkok.
Certificate of Merit Award for The Environmental ConservationArt Exhibition:
Presented by The Minister of Thai Creative Association, Bangkok.
Award for Painting “My Father in the Happy Day” : Presented by the Minister of
Education Piyanat Watcharapon, Bangkok.
- Third Prize for Drawing onThe Nature and Environment ArtExhibition: Presented
by The Treasury Department and Esso Thailand, Bangkok.
- First Prize Award for Drawing “Smiling Frog”: Presented by Bangkok Airways,
- Award for Young Thai Artist Achievment commemorating the50th Anniversary of
Queen Sirikit: Presented by The Governor of Railway Department of Thailand.
– Thai Baan Museum, Ubon Ratchathani ,Thailand mural painting depicting rural
life in a Thai fishing village.
- Green World Foundation in Bangkok portraying environmental sustainability.
2002 - “My Personal” at Passport Gallery,
2004 - “Rivers for Life” at Ubon Ratchathani
2011 - “Think Design Art Festival” at Royal
Phuket Marina, Phuket, Thailand.
2012 - “See
Georgetown One Drawing at a Time” at China House, Penang, Malaysia.
2013 -“New Works Together” at a2 Gallery, Penang,
2011 - "These People are Real" at Moon
Tree 47 Cafe & Gallery, Penang, Malaysia.
2012 -“Motion of Life” at a2 Gallery, Penang, Malaysia.
2013 -“Characters” at a2 Gallery, Penang,
2013 -“After Hours” at number1Gallery, Bangkok
"The Flute Player" painting sold. Penang's Partners Against Poverty